Wow, what a crazy and strange time we’re living in. Please read the below updates on how we operate to continue to serve you in the best possible way. One thing is for certain; we are here to stay and continue to deliver great quality fitness/gym equipment to the home, corporate and commercial sector within Tasmania.
- We are still operating and delivering to all parts of Tasmania
- We use all of Australia’s largest suppliers/importers of well backed fitness equipment. If you require, we can take Pre-orders of SOME equipment, making sure you don’t miss out.
- We are experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. If you have read this statement and still require to contact us, please try ringing 0416350753 or emailing us. If you dont get through on the phone, its because were on the phone. Keep trying. Our customers are of the utmost importance to us.
- As of 16/03/2020 we are an online store only, After 12 years of operating out of the Cambridge location, we have moved to an online only model, creating value for the customers while still keeping a statewide network of support and service technicians. We currently have 3 teams of techs on standby for urgent commercial repairs throughout the state or domestic callouts where possible.
- Our courier partners are delivering goods to all corners of Tasmania. Debruyns Transport, Fastway Couriers and Jet Couriers.
- We are out of stock of all strength equipment, all of our suppliers are also out. This applies to all weight plates, barbells, benches, racks, home gyms, kettllebells left 1 x 20kg and 2 x 10kg. If you wish to Backorder some goods, please get in touch, however we do not have any new strength stock available before early to mid June.
Selling out fast ETA Mid July - Contact directly to order! 14/05/2020
- Cardio Gear
Treadmills Pre-Orders: Spirit XT385 And a couple of smaller machines.
Next Cheaper/Smaller Treadmill due is York T800 (ETA mid May - Order now to secure the limited supply of these.. 1 Left !)
Website ordering has been enabled again, just be sure you know items are some weeks away. By making a purchase, youre securing that the next available lot of stock of fitness gear is being allocated to you. ( It is still weeks away, and there could be delays, its a cue situation as stock trickles back to AU)
- Consumer Finance, weekly/fortnightly repayments are still accepted using All Latitude Cards( Gem, Go etc) We still offer the Take Home Layby, however on shorter terms and with larger deposits required. ZIP Pay still accepted as normal.
- Commercial Financing still remains the same with up to 5 years Lease-To-Own options avilable.
This page will be edited as soon as there is more news on stock availability. Last updated on Thursday night 14/05/2020.