- The Bodyworx LX7000HG Home Gym is one of the most compact & multi functional strength trainers available for your home.
Stylish & clever design with a robust frame, this gym will provide you with years of hassle free training.
- The integrated reverse leg press station has adjustable positions for the foot pedals for a custom fit. Due to the layout of the pulley
system it can generate up to 180 KG (397 LBS) of resistance.
- Also featuring a high pulley for Lat & Tricep exercises, a dual Chest Press & Pec Dec station with multi-grip handlebars, low pulley
for row & leg exercises, leg developer & a height adjustable preacher pad for arm curl exercises which can be removed when not in use.
The design enables all major muscle groups to be exercised.
- Heavy duty 50mm / 2” tubing on the frame combined with high tensile cables & 4” pulleys with sealed bearings provide for a safe, reliable
& smooth workout time after time. The 2.5” high density vinyl covered foam upholstery provides support & comfort where you need it.
- Steel safety shrouds provide added safety from the weight stack & give the gym a professional look.
- Solid steel guide rods are 1” in diameter & combined with the sealed bearing pulleys ensure a smooth & safe operation of the weight stack.
- Attachments included: Rotating EZ Lat Pull Down Bar with multi-grip positions, rotating short straight bar, single ‘D’ handle & adjustable Velcro strap.
Some of the Exercises capabilities include:
- Chest: Flat press, Pec Dec, Single arm Cross over
- Back: Lat pull down, Bent over row, Seated row, Reverse grip row
- Shoulders: Lateral raise, Front raise, Rear Fly’s, Shrugs, Upright rows
- Biceps: Straight arm curls, High Cable curls, close grip reverse pull downs
- Triceps: Tricep push downs, Single handle pull downs, Tricep extensions
- Legs: Leg press, Leg curls, Leg extension, Abductor & Adductor extension
- ABS: High pulley AB crunches, Oblique side bends, Cable Wood chops
- Maximum User Weight: 136 KG (300 LBS)
- Weight Stack: 76.5 KG (169 LBS)
|Price Per Week||No|