The Extreme Core Trainer is a great piece of equipment for all types of rotational torso training. It is also suited for a range of upper body training. This is definitely a favorite of many people who train for functional strength, and also loved by rugby clubs. All you have to do is insert the end of a barbell into the sleeve which is attached to a pivot, and you are ready to rock and roll.
- Multi-directional swivel allows you to do rotational exercises and presses.
- Portable! Use in the gym, at home, or outside.
- Add your weight plates for greater resistance.
- ECT handles allow for various gripping positions.
- Core Strength and Stability
- Rotational Strength
- Upper body Mobility
- Shoulder Stability
- Movement Guide: Russian twists, one arm dead lifts, one arm rows, shrugs, choppers and much more
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 16" x 9"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- 2 bar slots, 52mm for Olympic bar and 28mm for standard bar
- V shape handle is included, fits only on Olympic bar
Listed price includes the V shape handle, does not include the barbell. Barbells can be purchased as discounted price if at same time as this machine! Contact us now to find the great deals we can do for you!
|Price Per Week||N/A|
Own this product today with one of our easy interest free finance options. We accept GE credit line, GO MasterCard, Buyers Edge, GEM Visa plus a direct debit Take Home Lay-By. Finance is available In-Store only.